BNCTL is a Timorese Bank that is currently providing the Asuwa’in Loan aimed at responding to the clients’ needs. This loan is dedicated to preserve the rights of the retired veterans (National Liberation Martyrs Combatant) in order to provide financial support for the household economic needs.
Loan AmountMaximum USD 25,000.00
Loan TermsMaximum 5 years
Interest Rate12% Per Annum.
Payment PlanMonthly Payment
SAVE YOUR MONEY WITH US
Investing Now. Make a Profit. Secure Your Future.OPEN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NOW
YOU GROW WITH US
Become our trusted financial partner. Your transaction is secure with us.Saving with us now
Easy and Quick Transaction.
We facilitate our customer for any payment and withdrawal transaction.Visit our nearest branch office
To support and strengthen the economic needs of the Veterans and their families.
- • Any Veterans who are eligible for Timor-Leste Government’s Pension payment Leste.
- • Any Veterans who does not have any Consumer Loan obligation with BNCTL or other Bank.
Terms and Conditions
- • Loan amount : Maximum USD 25,000.00
- • Objective : Consumer
- • Duration : a maximum of five (5) years)
- • Refund : principal and credit interest monthly
- • Guarantee : Veterans pension
- • Interest : 6% per annum
- • Processing cost : USD 10.00 – 25.00
- • Penalty : 12% per annum
- • Administrative Costs : 2% from the approved amount
• Loan/Credit Form (with support from BNCTL’s officials)
• Color photo to be taken at the Bank
• Copies of identity card: Electoral card of the applicant and their spouse’s electoral card/BI (if married)
• Copy/ies of electoral card/BI of any other heir (if applying for multiple heir)
• Copy of Bank Account details with the IBAN number (BNCTL will prepare)
• Copy of pension form and database form
• Declaration/statement from other heirs (if applying for multiple heir)
• Declaration letter from the Tribute Commission
• Cash flow projection (BNCTL will prepare)
• Veteran Pension Guarantee
Brochure Asuwa'in Loan
For more information about Brochure Asuwa'in Click Here