BNCTL offers this loan to fund enterprises that are awarded the project contract from Timor-Leste Government, NGO (International and Local), and other institution to support the operational activities or infrastructure project implementation such as construction including maintenance (road,bridge,building), labor cost, other expenses such as electricity, supplying working equipment, transportation, technology, energy and other government contracts.
Loan AmountMaximum 50% of project cost as per contract.
Loan TermMaximum 12 months (depend on the project duration).
Interest RateMaximum 12% per annum.
Payment PlanProject payment schedule.
Save your money with us
Investing now. Make a profit. Secure your future.Open your bank account now
You grow with us
Become our trusted financial partner. Your transaction is secure with us.Saving with us now
Easy and Quick Transaction.
We facilitate our customer for any payment and withdrawal transaction.Visit our nearest branch office
BNCTL offer this loan to support enterprise especially Timorese citizen to increase the working capital to implement the government project for national economic development of the country.
- Demonstrate good personal character, honesty and accountable.
- Has the good performance record business or company.
- Valid business license issued by Ministry of Commercial and Industry or SERVE.
- Has previous experience with government related projects.
- Funding the individual shareholder company, group or joint venture.
Terms and Conditions
- Maximum loan amount 50% of project cost as per contract.
- Interest rate 12% per annum.
- Loan maturity maximum 12 months.
- Present sufficient guarantee
- Repayment is according to project milestone/progress.
- Penalty 12% per annum.
- Other administrative fee as applicable.
- Submit Loan proposal address to BNCTL.
- 1 Passport size color photo.
- 1 copy of electoral ID of applicant
- 1 copy of electoral ID of applicant's spouse or business partner.
- Company profile
- Present contract signed by project owner.
- Progress report (applicable for ongoing project) and project schedule.
- Financial statement for last 3 years, as applicable.
- Present guarantee with evidence of ownership.