BNCTL offers to fund the need of capital for medium and large enterprises to acquire machineries, construction of offices, building, hotels, and other medium and long term investment.
Loan AmountMaximum 70% of Investment Cost.
Loan TermMaximum 10 years.
Interest Rate8 - 14% per annum.
Payment PlanMonthly payment.
Save your money with us
Investing now. Make a profit. Secure your future.Open your bank account now
You grow with us
Become our trusted financial partner. Your transaction is secure with us.Saving with us now
Easy and Quick Transaction.
We facilitate our customer for any payment and withdrawal transaction.Visit our nearest branch office
Grace period facility and free of principal and tax depend on the type of investment including competitive interest.
- Demonstrate good personal character, honesty and accountable.
- Has the good performance record business or company.
- Profitable,viable and sustainable investment.
- Valid business license issued by Ministry of Commercial and Industry or SERVE.
- Has experience in business investment
- Funding the individual shareholder company, group or joint venture.
Terms and Conditions
- Maximum 70% of investment cost.
- Maximum Interest rate 12% / pa.
- Maximum maturity 10 years (120 months).
- Present guarantee (investment to be financed and additional guarantee).
- Monthly repayment
- Penalty 12% /pa (1% per month).
- Other administrative fee as applicable.
- Submit loan proposal address to BNCTL.
- 1 Passport size photo.
- 1 copy of electoral ID of applicant.
- 1 copy of electoral ID of applicant's spouse or business partner.
- Company profile
- Present BOQ
- List of present equipment.
- List of equipment to be purchased.
- Feasibility study for investment greater than 1 million USD.
- Financial Statement.
- Income statement projection for 1 year.
- Guarantee with evidence of ownership.
- Quotations of items to be purchased
- Present evidence of self-finance of minimum 30%.
- Contract with supplier for equipment to be purchased.
Atu hetan informasaun klaru liu tan kona ba Brosura Investimentu bele Klik iha ne'e