BNCTL offers this seasonal loan to support farmers to grow their agriculture products, for trade, targeting women and men living in rural areas, financing the need of working capital, planting and harvesting of agriculture products.
Loan AmountMaximum credit $2,000.00 for coffee and $1,000.00 for other products.
Loan TermLess than 1 year - Maximum 9 months and based on the season crop.
Interest Rate6% per annual for small investment. 12% per annual for working capital (flat rate).
Payment PlanMonthly interest payment and principal payment on the loan maturity.
Harvest your agriculture products
We fund you to plant and harvest rice, corn, vegetables and other farm products
Get your farm equipment
We support you to buy milling machine for coffee, rice and other equipment
Support your related farm activities
Get fund to buy fertilizer, hire people during the harvest season, rent the farm tractor or traditional farm buffalo to cultivate paddy field.
Short-term loan, the principal payment is based on the loan maturity and increase the working capital of agriculture activities.
- Demonstrate good personal character, honesty and responsability.
- Must run own farm(rice field, coffee plantation and others).
- Must have income or an valuable asset(salary, land certificate or vehicle registration certificate) as guarantee.
- Willing to accept the responsability.
Terms and Conditions
- Loan Amount
- Maximum $2,000.00 for coffee product and $1,000.00 for other agriculture product.
- Loan Term
- Maximum 9 months (based on seasonal crop).
- Interest Rate
- 6% per annual for small investment. 12% per annual for working capital (flat rate).
- 12% per annual for late payment penalty (1% each month of loan amount).
- Any valuable asset or sufficient income.
- Payment Plan
- Monthly interest payment and principal payment on loan maturity.
- Other cost
- Administration fee and other costs tat are applicable under BNCTL regulations.
Loan request or proposalInclude loan amount and financial activities plan.
Photo3x4 cm size. Colored.
Personal IdentificationCopy of electoral ID (both applicant and spouse).
Loan application formFill-up and complete the loan application form that is prepared by BNCTL staff.
List of agriculture or agri-business groupsList of agriculture or agri-business groups which is acknowledged by chief of group.
Financial Cost PlanList of financial cost to perform the agriculture activities (Financial Plan).
Asset and Cash Flow ReportList of asset and cash flow.
Guaranteed LoanProvide guarantee such as income salary, land owner certificate or vehicle registration certificate.
On the Spot ReportObservation report regarding to the farm (field and address) that is prepared by BNCTL staff
Brochure of Credit
For more Information about Brochure of Credit Click Here.