If you are an individual or owner of an enterprise, who needs to transact frequently, checking account is designed to meet your need. You may deposit at any branch of BNCTL across the territory and withdraw using check, electronic debit, transfer or using internet banking when available.
Save your money with us
Investing now. Make a profit. Secure your future.Open your bank account now
You grow with us
Become our trusted financial partner. Your transaction is secure with us.Saving with us now
Easy and Quick Transaction.
We facilitate our customer for any payment and withdrawal transaction.Visit our nearest branch office
Terms and Conditions
- Checking account available for personal and business entities.
- Those at the age of maturity, above 17 years old and those who have legitimate use of checks in facilitating payment transactions can open a checking account.
- Access to account over the counter during office hours in all branches.
- Minimum amount to open account $100.00.
- Minimum balance $100.00.
- Interest bearing "0.25% on daily average balance minimum $50,000.00"
- Standing Instruction facility.
- Monthly account maintenance fee $1.00
- Articles of Association or Business Registration Form (accepted temporarily).
- Documents authorizing directors and/or officials to open bank accounts and to sign on behalf of the entity.
- Names of directors or officials with its complete address.
- Identification number of each director and official (e.g. National ID, passport).
- Country of incorporation / registration issued by SERVE.
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) in Timor-Leste.
- Copy of financial statement for the last three financial years or copy of the fiscal income statement.
- List of authorized signatories and specimen signatures.