“This deposit is designed for the Students at Secondary and Tertiary level, to save their money for relevant academic needs and to fulfil their daily needs”
Save your money with us
Investing now. Make a profit. Secure your future.Open your bank account now
You grow with us
Become our trusted financial partner. Your transaction is secure with us.Saving with us now
Easy and Quick Transaction.
We facilitate our customer for any payment and withdrawal transaction.Visit our nearest branch office
- 1 colour copy of current passport size photo (3x4) or can be taken directly at the Bank.
- Copy of valid Electoral Card/Identity Card (BI)/Passport (Minimum copies of 2 identity card)
- Present Students Card/School Report Booklet
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This service is an individual saving account for Timorese and foreigner students who are studying in Timor-Leste
- It is directed towards Secondary and Tertiary level students
- Minimum amount for account opening $1.00
- Monthly maintenance fee $ 0.10
- Account closing fee $1.00
- Interest is competitive based on the BNCTL’s updated interest fee.
- Fee for issuing or replacing account booklet and ATM based on BNCTL’s updated fee list.
- The Account will be de-activated if there is no transaction during a 6 (six) month period
- The Account will be de-activated 6 (six) month after the person graduated from University or Institution.