"Credit that offers for rural and urban poor, especially for women who are already members of a financial group conducting productive activities"
This group of woman consist of 4 - 8 members and each member is required to have a saving in BNCTL as mandatory.
Loan AmountMaximum credit $2,000.00.
Loan TermMaximum 12 months / per year
Interest Rate7.50% per annual (fixed rate)
Payment PlanWeekly payment
Increase your business income
We help you to improve their living conditions including the economic growth of the society
Empower women in rural areas
We support increasing your working capital to purchase goods and materials
Fund your productivity activities
Get funds to support your business
The loan is to fund woman in rural areas that has business capacity and productivity.
- Demonstrate good personal character, honesty, and accountability.
- Having business experience.
- Have a productive business.
- Always present in the woman's group center (weekly).
- Agree to have joint liability.
Terms and Conditions
- Loan Amount
- Maximum $2,000.00.
- Loan Term
- Maximum 12 months / per year
- Interest Rate
- 7.50% per annual (fixed rate).
Late payment interest is 12% per annual (1% per month of the total loan amount).
- Any valuable asset or sufficient income payment
- Payment plan
- Weekly loan payment plan
- Other cost
- Administration fees and other costs tax are applicable under BNCTL regulations.
- 1 copy of a color passport-size photo (3x4)
- Electoral copy for the applicant and spouse (for married person)
- Copy of applicant’s Bank Account
- Meeting report before conducting mandatory training for members (applicable for new clients)
- Test report for the group (applicable for a new client)
- Group establishment report
- Group member interview report
- List of available business assets
- List of assets to be procured or purchased with the credit
- Present additional guarantee
"common solution to complete family’s needs”
Brochure of Credit Click Here.