"Credit that offers for rural and urban poors, especially for women who are already members of a financial groups conducting productive activities"
This group of woman consist of 4 - 8 members and each member is required to have a saving in BNCTL as mandatory.
Loan AmountMaximum credit $2,000.00.
Loan Term24 weeks or 6 months.
Interest Rate10% per annual and fixed rate.
Payment PlanWeekly loan payment
Increase your business income
We help you to improve their living conditions including economic growth of the society
Empower woman in rural areas
We support to increase your working capital to purchase goods and materials.
Fund your productivity activities
Get fund to support your business
The loan is to fund the woman in rural areas that has business capacity and productivity.
- Demonstrate good personal character, honesty and accountable.
- Having business experience.
- Have a productive business.
- Always present in the woman group center (weekly)..
- Agree to have joint liability
Terms and Conditions
- Loan Amount
- Maximum $2,000.00.
- Loan Term
- Maximum 24 weeks or 6 months..
- Interest Rate
- 10% per annual (fixed rate).
Late payment interest 12% per annual (1% per month of total loan amount).
- Any valuable asset or sufficient income.
- Payment plan
- Weekly loan payment plan.
- Other cost
- Administration fee and other costs tax are applicable under BNCTL regulations.
- 1 copy of color passport size photo (3x4)
- Electoral copy for the applicant and spause (for married person)
- Copy of applicant’s Bank Account
- Meeting report before conducting mandatory training for members (applicable for new client)
- Test report for group (applicable for new client)
- Group establishment report
- Group member interview report
- List of available business assets
- List of assets to be procured or purchased with the credit
- Present additional guarantee
"common solution to complete family’s needs”
Brochure of Credit Click Here.