"BNCTL offers this loan to fund enterprises that are awarded the project contract from Timor-Leste Government, NGO (International and Local), and other institution to support the operational activities or infrastructure project implementation such as construction including maintenance (road,bridge,building), labor cost, other expenses such as electricity, supplying working equipment, transportation, technology, energy and other government contracts"
Loan AmountMaximum 50% of project cost as per contract.
Loan TermMaximum 12 months (depend on the project duration).
Interest RateMaximum 12% per annum.
Payment PlanProject payment schedule.
Save your money with us
Investing now. Make a profit. Secure your future.Open your bank account now
"moris ba imi, buras ho imi"
Become our trusted financial partner. Your transaction is secure with us.
Easy and Quick Transaction.
We facilitate our customer for any payment and withdrawal transaction.Visit our nearest branch office
BNCTL offer this loan to support enterprise especially Timorese citizen to increase the working capital to implement the government project for national economic development of the country.
- Demonstrate good personal character, honesty and accountable.
- Has the good performance record business or company.
- Valid business license issued by Ministry of Commercial and Industry or SERVE.
- Has previous experience with government related projects.
- Funding the individual shareholder company, group or joint venture.
Terms and Conditions
- Maximum loan amount 50% of project cost as per contract.
- Interest rate 12% per annum.
- Loan maturity maximum 12 months.
- Present sufficient guarantee
- Repayment is according to project milestone/progress.
- Penalty 12% per annum.
- Other administrative fee as applicable.
- Credit proposal addressed to Dili Branch Manager
- 1 copy of color passport size photo (3x4)
- Electoral copy for the applicant and spause (for married person)
- Copy of applicant’s Bank Account
- A valid company profiles
- Liscence authorisation to exercise economic activity (serve)
- Commercial business registry (serve)
- Debt certificate
- Company statute
- Company structure
- Map of company office location
- Copy of a valid project contract with the government
- Detail costs and project design
- Financial report.
- Present additional guarantee
Brochure of Credit Click Here.